- All Products
- Organic Combos
- Organic Flours & Grains
- Organic Ghee & Edible Oils
- Organic Millets
- Organic Pulses & Cereals
- Organic Salts & Sweetener
- Organic Spices & Masalas
- Organic Super Foods
Showing all 4 results
Organic Ginger Powder
Organic Red Chilli Powder
Organic Turmeric Powder | Haldi
Organic Coriander Powder | Dhaniya Powder
Showing all 4 results
Indian organic food has evolved over the years, and spices have been an integral, constant part of this evolution. Organically produced and processed spices are the secret to the rich flavours and essence of Indian delicacies. Foods prepared using these spices offer a blend of health and taste.
AsmitA Organic Farms provides organic food and spices that complement various meals. Organic farms produce their spices without pesticides, artificial growth inhibitors, or harmful chemicals. These authentic spices exhibit abilities to purify the blood and strengthen the immune system. Our brand focuses on sustainable farming practices to heighten harvest per unit of land, delivering organic products at a reasonable cost.
Unlike conventional powdered spices, the powdered form of naturally grown spices offers great depth, colour, and flavour to daily meals. Additionally, these organic spices are produced from plants cultivated without chemicals, preserving the plant’s natural oils, which improves their antioxidant value.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are organic powdered spices?
Organic food and spices are obtained from plants that are grown in an eco-friendly manner. These spices are not grown, processed, or packed using synthetic fertilisers, pesticides, sewage sludge, or genetic engineering. These spices are cultivated on soil that is full of animal and plant fertiliser. Farmers practise organic farming instead of using artificial chemicals and utilise natural means to combat pests. Powdered masala can be added during or after cooking to give your meals natural flavour and taste.
At AsmitA Organic Farms, you can buy a great variety of organic powdered spices online, including black pepper powder, celery seed powder, cinnamon powder, clove powder, fenugreek seed powder, garlic flakes, garlic powder, ginger powder, and turmeric powder. Our brand is one of the leading wholesale distributors of grocery products.
Are organic powdered spices safe?
Switching to naturally grown and processed spices strengthens your immune system and overall health. Here are some of the reasons organic spices are safe and healthy to consume:
- Free from Pesticides or Synthetic Chemicals - Naturally cultivated powdered masala is produced using animal and plant fertilisers such as compost, manure, and non-chemical pesticides. Thus, these spices can retain their natural oils required for a healthy nutritional profile.
- Immunity Booster - Organically cultivated powdered spices such as ginger, turmeric, cumin, saffron, cardamom, etc., are rich in anti-microbial properties. Hence, they are great for strengthening the immune system. These spices help the body fight against infections and diseases.
- Refreshing Aroma and Taste – When spices are cultivated using natural fertilisers and sustainable farming techniques, they are free from preservatives. Hence, powdered masala can remain fresh longer and taste better than adulterated spices.
- Environment Friendly - Organic farming practices aim to deliver nutritious crops and enhance soil fertility and biological diversity. Organic farming involves environment-friendly and sustainable techniques, such as bio-fertilisers and natural manure, that do not damage the environment.
- No GMO - Unlike conventional spices, spices and masala powder processed organically do not contain high concentrations of toxic chemical additives, GMOs, synthetic anti-caking agents such as sodium aluminosilicate, sodium ferrocyanide, or other composition-disrupting additives.
Why are organic powdered spices important?
Organically produced spices and masala are grown using farming practices that avoid soil, water sources, and water table pollution. These powdered masalas help create a safer and healthier environment.
AsmitA Organic Farms processes organic spices using innovative and sustainable farming practices. Animal and plant fertiliser is used for the crops, no chemicals or pesticides are sprayed on the soil, and no preservatives are added to powdered masala.
Should you buy organic powdered spices online?
You can buy organic powdered spices online from an authentic seller. The online prices of these spices vary depending on the quality, grade, quantity (in grams or kg)and origin.
AsmitA Organic Farms is one of the trusted names for buying organic food online. The branch provides authentic spices grown and processed using sustainable and innovative farming practices. You can find various spices and masalas, including organic coriander powder, asafoetida, rock salt, cumin seeds powder, chilli powder, and turmeric powder.
What are the benefits of eating organic powdered spices?
How spices and masala powders are produced can impact your mental and physical health and the environment. Organically produced spices have more beneficial nutrients as compared to their conventionally-grown counterparts. Additionally, people may sometimes suffer from allergies due to chemicals and preservatives in non-organic produce. Hence, switching to organic spices comes with a lot many benefits. Following are some of the benefits of switching to organic masala powder for your daily meals:
- Boosts Immunity: Naturally grown powdered masala can preserve its natural ingredients and oils. These ingredients and natural oils are known for their medicinal properties. For example, curcumin in turmeric powder is known to exhibit antibacterial properties.
- Safe for Consumption: Crops and plantations cultivated with pesticides, chemicals, or herbicides usually contain GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms). GMOs cause various health issues, rendering these spices harmful in the long run. In contrast, organically grown and processed masala is non-GMO and safe to consume, unlike conventional variants.
- Free from Toxins: When crops are grown using synthetic chemicals, these chemicals migrate into the soil and are consumed by the spice plant. These harmful chemicals eventually find their way onto your food plate. Organic powdered masala, on the other hand, is free from synthetic fertilisers, pesticides, genetically modified crops, sewage sludge, or irradiation, offering cleaner and healthier food ingredients.