- All Products
- Organic Combos
- Organic Flours & Grains
- Organic Ghee & Edible Oils
- Organic Millets
- Organic Pulses & Cereals
- Organic Salts & Sweetener
- Organic Spices & Masalas
- Organic Super Foods
Showing all 6 results
Organic Black Pepper Whole
Organic Ajwain Whole | Carom Seeds
Organic Cinnamon Bark | Dalchini
Organic Cumin Whole | Jeera
Organic Mustard Whole | Sarson
Organic Fenugreek Seed | Methi
Showing all 6 results
Buy Whole Spices Online
For ages, Indian spices have been an integral part of our kitchens. Using a particular set of spices in the correct amount makes a dish flavourful and enhances its nutritional value. Adding an aromatic tadka to your favourite curry or boiling a glass of water with whole spices to soothe a sore throat – these spices are a staple in Indian kitchens. Additionally, spices possess antimicrobial properties that help strengthen the immune system. However, with markets brimming with adulterated versions of organic food and spices, buying authentic and organic spices becomes difficult but essential.
AsmitA Organic Farms provides organic whole spices grown using natural and sustainable farming practices. These spices are grown and processed without chemicals and are not fumigated. All the spices are hand-picked and manufactured using healthy, clean, and natural products – refreshing your taste buds while delivering numerous health benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are organic whole spices?
Organic spices are naturally grown using sustainable and innovative farming practices. Naturally grown spices elevate the flavour and essence of various cuisines and enhance their nutritional profile. These spices are non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms), meaning they are grown without pesticides, herbicides, or other harmful chemicals. Hence, their DNA is not altered or modified. Any alteration in the DNA structure of the plants can lead to health issues in the long run.
AsmitA Organic Farms have various spices, including organic pepper, mustard, and cumin seeds. Asmita Organic Farms strives to provide our customers with the best in the market, superior quality, and the tastiest organic food and spices.
Are organic whole spices safe?
Organically produced spices are a blend of great taste and rich nutritional profile. These spices are grown and processed in the most sustainable and eco-friendly way so that the soil remains healthy and no harmful chemicals are sprayed on the produce.
You can buy whole spices online from organic producers, like AsmitA Organic Farms, who pledge to protect the environment and keep the planet from harmful chemicals. Spices grown without additives and preservatives are safe to consume and offer more benefits than conventional products.
Why are organic whole spices essential?
Organic spices play a pivotal role in strengthening our immune system. Naturally grown spices are rich in medicinal properties and are known for strengthening our body’s defence mechanism. These spices help the body fight against various diseases and infections.
AsmitA Organic Farms is one of the trusted names for buying organic whole spices online. We offer the best organic spices online, including mustard seeds, cumin, and more. These Indian spices add their unique flavour and essence to make your everyday meals special.
Should you buy organic whole spices online?
Here’s why you should buy organic whole spices online, some of them include:
- Free from harmful chemicals: Organic spices are grown naturally using pure manure and compost. These spices are grown and processed in an eco-friendly environment, free from harmful pesticides, insecticides, or agricultural chemicals. Organic spices online, such as turmeric powder, cumin, and cardamom, boost your immunity and strengthen your body’s defence against diseases like cancer, digestive problems, congenital disabilities, etc.
- Fresher fragrance and taste: Unlike artificial spices, the colour and fragrance of naturally grown spices are not enhanced using artificial colourants or fragrances. Naturally grown spices can be distinguished from artificial ones as they have a fresher taste and fragrance. These spices exhibit earthy flavours – rich and refreshing. This flavour is due to an organic compound, geosmin, in the chemical-free, healthy soil.
- Zero preservatives: Organically produced spices are cultivated and processed using sustainable and organic farming practices. Unlike artificial spices that contain harmful additives, organic spices are not sterilised; hence, their nutritional content is preserved. In the case of authentic organic spices, special care is taken to protect spices or their plantation from getting affected by microorganisms.
- Longer life: At Asmita Organic Farms, spices are grown using a combination of plant and animal-based fertilisers with innovative technologies. This ensures that the spices exhibit a good shelf life naturally.
- Rich nutritional profile: Unlike conventional spices, naturally grown organic spices are rich in nutrients. They are power-packed with essential nutrients because they are enriched with natural oils.
What are the benefits of eating organic spices?
- Naturally grown spices help fight infections and health disorders when heated and added to daily dishes.
- Often, the toxins in our blood circulation cause diseases to develop. Spices like turmeric powder contain the compound curcumin that helps detoxify the blood.
- A few spices have been found to cure diabetes or increased sugar level in the blood. Adding fenugreek seeds, turmeric powder, and cinnamon to your daily meals can help reduce blood sugar levels.
- Spices like black pepper, cardamom, clove, and turmeric grown without using pesticides or any other harmful chemicals, are loaded with essential nutrients to strengthen our immune system. These spices possess antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties that help the body fight infections and diseases. In addition to great taste, spices such as cardamom and cumin can be used daily to increase the medicinal value of our food or drinks.
- Some spices, such as Jeera/cumin, cure sleeplessness or insomnia. The essential oils in jeera have tranquillising effects that help reduce stress and anxiety. Additionally, jeera contains melatonin - the sleep-controlling hormone - and other essential minerals that help calm the brain cells and induce a good night's sleep.
- Organic spices improve gut health and strengthen the digestive system.