In order for you to receive certain benefits of our website, you may first be asked to supply certain information such as your email id, mobile number, pin code, etc. Asmita Organic Farm wants to supply you with information that benefits you and the more relevant information we have about you the better we are able to do this.
What data do we collect?
Cookies And Tracking Technologies
We may also automatically collect certain information through cookies to improve our Website and Offerings, such as the pattern of your use of the Website, our Offerings, visits, material that you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, IP address and date and time when you access or use the website. Cookies are small, encrypted files, that the Website transfers to the device through which you access our website.
We may use tracking technologies, analytical tools, and cookies to improve our website and your experience.
Information is processed “only for a lawful purpose upon consent of an individual” and only store what’s necessary for the purpose defined.
- Strictly necessary cookies
- Analytical/performance cookies.
- Targeting cookies.
- Improve the User experience on the Platform
- Understand the usage based on the geographical area
- Understand the usage based on the demographics
- Understand and get usage patterns of the users
- Clicks and scrolls on the Platform;
- Visitor’s operating system, browser information, CPU, GPU; and
- Information of service provider.
Will disabling the cookies allow users to use the platform?
What do we do with your data?
- to inform you about our Offerings and to respond to your requests;
- To complete the registration formalities and to create an account on the e-commerce shop;
- Processing the orders/requests and provision of services, including delivering orders;
- Completing transactions effectively and billing for the products/services provided;
- to improve the Offerings;
- to maintain and manage our website;
- to manage our relationship with you;
- Sending promotional e-mails/communications;
- Dealing with requests, inquiries, complaints or disputes, and other customer care-related activities,
- To use for marketing and decision making
- for internal record keeping, and to comply with our legal or statutory obligations.
To who do we disclose your data to?
We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following cases:
How long we retain your data?
Subject to this section, we will try to delete your Personal Information upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist even after deletion. For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact [email protected]
Our security measures
We employ reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or destruction. However, no data transmission over the internet or electronic storage method is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security. Data pilferage due to
unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, and technical issues is possible and will take necessary measures to mitigate such events. You are required to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams, where someone may send you an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking for your personal information.
Choice and opt-out
Information for eu and uk individuals
Your Rights (For EU and UK Residents):
You have the right to request us,
- to let you know what Personal Information belongs to you,
- we hold in our possession,
- withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Information,
- right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information,
- right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information,
- right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information,
- right to object to our use of your Personal Information,
- you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
Links to other websites
Limitation of liability
Governing laws and disputes